Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Food review, since I've been eating very actively lately...

Hey Readers! So today I was in Downtown LA after running a 5K at USC. I was hungry and in the mood for Mexican food, so I found a place called Rosa Mexicano. They serve all types of mexican food here, and It's not too bad for a joint restaurant, but it's not amazing either. I'm a picky eater, so this review is based on what I think, but everyone likes different things. They give you chips at first, and then they make the salsa and guacamole in front of you. Then you order. I got a beef and cheese quesadilla (BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE HARD SHELL TACOS!!!!), and It was good until the heat came. The beef turned out to be super spicy (which I don't like), so I ended up going hungry. I don't have much else on my mind, so bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment