Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Review on Prime Steak House and Piano Bar

So I was in Park City the other day and I couldn't resist picking up a yummy steak on my last night there. I mean, who doesn't love a good steak? So after a little searching on Yelp, I found the Prime Steakhouse and Piano Bar. It looked yummy, so I decided to go. It was a Tuesday night, so It wasn't busy. The staff was polite and didn't rush me with my choice (I was torn between the Filet and the New York Strip). I ended up ordering the Filet, and I was pretty impressed. I'm not the biggest fan of fatty meat (Except for Bacon), so I thought it would be a good choice. The meat was Nice and tender, and it stayed relatively warm throughout the meal due to the fact that they warm the plates to 500 somewhat degrees. Now back to the steak. It's tender when you bite into it, and it kind of melts in your mouth. It first comes on with all of the flavor you'd expect with an expensive steak, then, it flows away when you swallow it leaving a subtle but pleasing aftertaste. Mmmmmmmmmmmm........ Yummy! So overall I'd reccomend this place to anyone who's in the Salt Lake vicintity who wants a GREAT steak and who's not really on much of a budget. It's an experience really, and I'd give it 4.75 stars.

1 comment:

  1. Jack - I need to eat out with you more often! I am hungry just thinking of that steak :-) plus I know you can get us to the restaurant and back. I still need more help with my Droid phone.

    ReplyDelete