Saturday, April 9, 2011

Todays experience with chocolate

So I walked over to the chocolate store (Edelweiss) today, and I wanted to find something big. I ended up with some milk chocolate chunks, which looked pretty yummy to me. I walked out of the store and took a bite. It tasted a bit like rubber almost. I was slightly annoyed at that, but I figured it would go away. A few bites later, I noticed that the rubbery flavor was unbearable, so I ended up throwing it away. I was shocked that one of my favorite chocolate stores had made such a disgusting product! My reccomendation: If you happen to be at Edelweiss, get something else than the chocolate chunks no matter how much you're tempted. I still have the taste in my mouth now, but hopefully the chinese food I'm gonna have tonight for dinner will wash it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment